domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2013




Fernando Real CEO PROYECT UNITED NATIONS UN



United Nations, UN & UN WOMEN



CHANGE THE WORLD PROGRAMME



Add and diffusion proyect in blog below, at worldwide economy, knowledge, education, arts, intellectuals community, press, society, institutions, non-profits, universities and governments.



Where is your courage..? and your empathy..? find your lost bravure and illusion, and fight for rescue humans sensibility and dignity



Someday you forget me…..my name ♥ my voice ♥ and who I am to you but ever if you forget me… I just want you to know that I never and ever forget how much you mean to me!!



Not is democracy, politic system, economy, war, religion,culture,countries or traditions,natural resources,commodities,enviroment, climate change.

WOMEN ARE THE KEY for human, planet, awareness of oneself and feel integrated in the universe.



BASIC PRINCIPLES AND GENERAL THEORY OF HUMANS, LIFE AND UNIVERSE EXISTENCE



CONTACT:

Fernando Real


facebook.com/frealvazquez


kolona.com

+0034 627 189 681


READ THIS BLOGS:

http://changeworldwide.blogspot.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gutbhsMXonM&feature=youtube_gdata_eplayer







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario